Every dollar I receive from my community of supporters goes toward maintaining my blogging portfolio; making and exhibiting many of the images you see here and elsewhere on the Internet; social media and real-time promotion of shows, projects, product and service promotions, etc.
Here’s a few ways you can help/co-invest:
Are you a business? Are you looking for co-branding opportunities with a visual artist? Consider these underwriting options:
• Development and Launch of tieshkasmith.com website
• Launch of Racism Is A Sickness project and photo series
• Phase two of Private Pain Silent Struggle photo series and blog
• Artists As Activists project
• Pre-POST Open House, September 12th
• POST, October 3 & 4, 2015
• Seeding capacity building and grant training workshops for artists and arts/culture organizations
• Community photography and youth development project
• Pillow Talk photo series about the inner lives of Millennial men
Are you a private individual looking to support the work of an emerging visual artist in Philadelphia? Here are a few ways you can help:
• Recurring gift of $100 per month supports the time I devote to documentary photography, original writing and social media promotion tied to my community blog, The Other Germantown or the development of a photography book project
• One time gift of $75 – $150 a year supports my photography at Germantown community events, like Reimagining Maplewood Mall and others, on behalf of organizations that need photography but can’t afford to pay for my services
• One time gift ranging from $40-$200 a year covers fees for professional memberships for visual artists and photographers, i.e., InLiquid, CFEVA, etc.
• One time gift ranging from $10 – $50 supports my ability to cover application costs to foundations, juried group shows, fellowships/grants, artist in residence programs; pay vending fees, etc.; or take art theory and practice classes
• Minimum one time gift of $100 on behalf of individuals seeking to license my images for non-commercial, community—based social justice projects but lack financial means.
• One time gift of $500 to underwrite the costs of forming a non-profit or LLC in PA (TKenzi Enterprises)
• In-Kind donations such as ink for printer, office supplies, table/chair/tablecloth for vending; tokens/transpasses to get around, external hard drives for back up storage for images, overhead projector/screen to make presentations and conduct training, etc.
Please feel free to contact me if you have questions or would like to discuss a partnership opportunity in more detail.
Thank you for your support.